- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- "We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty." Pope Leo XIII (1878-1903) - (Encyclical Letter, June 20, 1894) 
- See also:
Spiritual and Temporal Powers
- Lucius Ferraris wrote in his Bibliothica Prompta (1763), which has been adopted as a standard of Roman Catholic law, as follows: "On account of the excellence of his supreme dignity, he is called Bishop of Bishops, Ordinary of Ordinaries, Universal Bishop of the Church, Bishop or Diocesan of the world, Divine Monarch, Supreme Emperor and King of Kings."
- Spiritual power means the power of the keys; power to open and shut; power in heaven, purgatory, and hell; possibly in some cases power to interfere in a supernatural manner with the common course of nature. 
Letter of Pope Gelasius to Emperor Anastasius on the superiority of the spiritual over temporal power: The pope's view of the natural superiority of the spiritual over the temporal power finds a clear expression the following remarkable letter of Gelasius I (494). Medieval Sourcebook: Gelasius I on Spiritual and Temporal Power, 494
- "There are two powers, august Emperor, by which this world is chiefly ruled, namely, the sacred authority of the priests and the royal power. Of these that of the priests is the more weighty, since they have to render an account for even the kings of men in the divine judgment. You are also aware, dear son, that while you are permitted honorably to rule over human kind, yet in things divine you bow your head humbly before the leaders of the clergy and await from their hands the means of your salvation. In the reception and proper disposition of the heavenly mysteries you recognize that you should be subordinate rather than superior to the religious order, and that in these matters you depend on their judgment rather than wish to force them to follow your will."
- "If the ministers of religion, recognizing the supremacy granted you from heaven in matters affecting the public order, obey your laws, lest otherwise they might obstruct the course of secular affairs by irrelevant considerations, with what readiness should you not yield them obedience to whom is assigned the dispensing of the sacred mysteries of religion. Accordingly, just as there is no slight danger m the case of the priests if they refrain from speaking when the service of the divinity requires, so there is no little risk for those who disdain - which God forbid -when they should obey. And if it is fitting that the hearts of the faithful should submit to all priests in general who properly administer divine affairs, how much the more is obedience due to the bishop of that see which the Most High ordained to be above ,ill others, and which is consequently dutifully honored by the devotion of the whole Church." translated in J. H. Robinson, Readings in European History, (Boston: Ginn, 1905), pp. 72-73 
Unam sanctam: On 18 November 1302, Pope Boniface VIII issued the Papal bull Unam sanctam considered one of the most extreme statements of Papal spiritual supremacy ever made. The original document is lost but a version of the text can be found in the registers of Boniface VIII in the Vatican Archives. (Wikipedia)
- Boniface VIII added in his bull Unum sanctum, "We declare define, pronounce it to be necessary to salvation for every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff". This subjection is declared in the bull to extend to all affairs. "One sword," says the Pope, "must be under another, and the temporal authority must be subject to the spiritual power; whence, if the earthly power go astray, it must be judged by the spiritual". 
- Temporal power means power to deal with life and limb, goods, liberty, and reputation--all the hopes and fears of this visible world. Each of these may be so used as to affect both opinions and actions 
"The Dominican theologian Francisco Vitoria recognized civil power as originating from natural laws, in contrast to ecclesiastical authority which derives from divine, Positive law. Francisco Suárez, S.J, recognizes a distinction between the temporal and the ecclesiastical orders. St Robert Bellarmine S.J, like Suarez, distinguishes the authority of the Popes and Bishops from the authority enjoyed by secular rulers. He also elaborates on the concept of the "indirect" temporal authority of the Pope. 
- The King was recognized as having the right to invest bishops with secular authority ("by the lance") in the territories they governed, but not with sacred authority ("by ring and staff"); the result was that bishops owed allegiance in worldly matters both to the pope and to the king, for they were obligated to affirm the right of the sovereign to call upon them for military support, under his oath of fealty. Previous Holy Roman Emperors had thought it their right, granted by God, to name the Pope, as well as other Church officials, such as bishops. One long-delayed result was an end to the belief in the divine right of kings. A more immediate result of the Investiture struggle identified a proprietary right that adhered to sovereign territory, recognizing the right of kings to income from the territory of a vacant diocese and a basis for justifiable taxation. These rights lay outside feudalism, which defined authority in a hierarchy of personal relations, with only a loose relation to territory. The Pope emerged as a figure above and out of the direct control of the Holy Roman Emperor.
Uses of law, Canon Law, law of the sea being International Maritime Admiltary Law 
- Also see
Pope first claim:
Spiritual Powers (606 AD)
Temporal Powers (756 AD)
Exlusive rights to deity (1215 AD)
Right to infallibility (1870 AD) 
Southern Cross (September 17, 1995). 
A discussion of Pope Nicholas' letter to the king of Bulgaria in 860 AD. Louis-Marie de Lahaye Cormenin, A Complete History of the Popes of Rome (J. & J. L. Gihon, 1851): 244. 
- "And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven." Matthew 23:9
Pontifix Maximus is a papal title meaning in Latin "chief bridge maker" between earth and heaven. However, Jesus Christ is the only One who can claim this title because "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6. This was a title of the Roman Caesars and of the Roman Emperors of paganism. Holy Father is a title the pope claims for himself. However, this title occurs only once in the Bible, and used when Jesus addresses His Heavenly Father in John 17:11 in His great prayer before His betrayal, arrest and crucifixion. Father is a title that every Roman Catholic priest claims for himself and expects to be called. Jesus warns in Matthew 23:9 "Call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your father which is in heaven." The catholic priest is not regarded in Scripture to be anyone's spiritual father. Monsignor This means "my Lord", and this clearly is a title belonging only to God, the Lord Jesus Christ. Reverend is a title of many Roman Catholic priests and Protestant ministers. This is also a title for God in Psalms 111:9 "Holy and Reverend is his name." It is blasphemy for any man to take to himself a title of God. "Mother of God" - Title given to Mary which denotes blasphemy, as it diverts worship to Mary. Mary was the mother of Jesus Christ's humanity, but not the mother of Jesus Christ's divinity.
Roman (and Pagan) origins from Pontifex Maximus
- "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." - 2 Thessalonians 2:4
Titles of Pope that confirm he stands as Antichrist. 
- "Most Divine of all Heads."
- "Holy Father of Fathers."
- "Pontiff Supreme Over Prelates."
- "Overseer of the Christian Religion."
- "Pastor of Pastors."
- "Christ by Unction."
- "Abraham by Patriachate."
- "Melchisedec in Order."
- "Moses in Authority."
- "Samuel in the Judicial Office."
- "High Priest, Supreme Bishop."
- "Heir to the Apostles; Peter in Power."
- "Key-bearer of the Kingdom of Heaven."
- "Pontiff Appointed with Plenitude of Power."
- "Vicar of Christ."
- "Vicar of the Son of God."
- "Sovereign Priest."
- "Head of all the Holy Churches."
- "Chief of the Universal Church."
- "Bishop of Bishops."
- "Ruler of the House of the Lord."
- "Apostolic Lord and Father of Fathers."
- "Chief Pastor and Teacher."
- "Physician of Souls."
- "Rock against which the proud gates of hell prevail not."
- "Infallible Pope."
- "Head of All the Holy Priests of God"
- "Chief bridge maker"
See Papal Orgies
- To be happy and prosperous, to have freedom from want and freedom from fear, a person, and also a nation, must follow King David's exhortation: "Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood" (Psalms 144:10). The Pope blesses with his right hand, a 'right hand of falsehood'. The Bible says: "All these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God (Deut. 28:2).Friend, call upon the Lord Jesus,Christ to save you now, for He said: "Him that cometh to Me 1 will in no wise cast out (St. John 6:37).
- List of all The Pope's Blessing that went wrong
- "The pope cannot make a mistake." Pope Gregory VII (1073-85)
- "Every human being must do as the pope tells him." Pope Boniface VII (1294-1303)
"The pope is immaculate, infallible, and irresponsible to any earthly tribunal or power. He is the judge of all, can be judged by no one, kings, priests, or people. He is free from all laws, and cannot incur any sentence or penalty for any crime...He is all in all, and above all, so that God and the pope, the Vicar of God, are but one...He hath all power on earth, purgatory, heaven, and hell, to bind, loose, command, permit, dispense, do, and undo. Therefore it is declared to stand upon necessity of salvation for every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff. All temporal power is his; the dominion, jurisdiction, and government of the whole earth is his by divine right." - From the Decrees of the Council of Trent. 
"Either sword is in the power of the (Catholic) Church; that is to say, the spiritual and the material. The former is to be used by the Church, but the latter for the Church: the one in the hand of the priest, the other in the hands of kings and soldiers', but at the will and the pleasure of the priest. It is right that the temporal sword and authority be subject to the spiritual power. Moreover, we declare, say, define, and pronounce, that every being should be subject to the Roman Pontiff, to be an article of necessary faith." Pope Boniface VIII in his Unam Sanctum. 
"When the Triple Crown is put on the pope's head, the officiating cardinal says, 'Receive the Threefold crown of the tiara and know that thou art the Father of princes and kings, the Ruler of the round earth, and here below, the Viceroy of Jesus Christ, to whom be honour and glory forever.'" 
The words of the Beast
Following are authentic quotes and excerpts from numerous Roman Catholic documents, articles, sermon, book excerpts, and television for our research. The prophet Daniel was led by the lord to say that the Beast that arises will "speak great words against the Most High" (Dan 7:25). Here's our proof that the papacy fits that prophecy! 
- One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.” Revelation 17:2
- A list of 'all' (official!) 25 meetings between popes and U.S. presidents, spanning 89 years, five pontiffs and 11 American leaders. 
- Woodrow Wilson and Pope Benedict XV, Vatican, Jan. 4, 1919
- Dwight Eisenhower and Pope John XXIII, Vatican, Dec. 6, 1959
- John F. Kennedy and Pope Paul VI, Vatican, July 2, 1963
- Lyndon Johnson and Pope Paul VI, New York, N.Y., Oct. 4, 1965
- Lyndon Johnson and Pope Paul VI, Vatican, Dec. 23, 1967
- Richard Nixon and Pope Paul VI, Vatican, March 2, 1969
- Richard Nixon and Pope Paul VI, Vatican, Sept. 29, 1970
- Gerald Ford and Pope Paul VI, Vatican, June 3, 1975
- Jimmy Carter and Pope John Paul II, White House, Oct. 6, 1979
- Jimmy Carter and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, June 21, 1980
- Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, June 7, 1982
- Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II, Fairbanks, Alaska, May 2, 1984
- Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, June 6, 1987
- Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II, Miami, Sept. 10, 1987
- George H.W. Bush and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, May 27, 1989
- George H.W. Bush and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, Nov. 8, 1991
- Bill Clinton and Pope John Paul II, Denver, Aug. 12, 1993
- Bill Clinton and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, June 2, 1994
- Bill Clinton and Pope John Paul II, Newark, N.J., Oct. 4, 1995
- Bill Clinton and Pope John Paul II, St. Louis, Jan. 26, 1999
- George W. Bush and Pope John Paul II, Castel Gandolfo, Italy, July 23, 2001
- George W. Bush and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, May 28, 2002
- George W. Bush and Pope John Paul II, Vatican, June 4, 2004
- George W. Bush and Pope Benedict XVI, Vatican, June 9, 2007
- George W. Bush and Pope Benedict XVI, White House, April 16, 2008
- George W. Bush and Pope Benedict XVI, Vatican, July 13, 2008 (images: , )
Giovanni Maria Mastai-Ferretti
- Pope Pius IX (1792 – 1878), born Giovanni Maria Mastai-Ferretti (1792–1878, pope between 1846-1878)
- Pius IX (1792-1878) Pope from 1846-78, being the longest pontificate in history. ... He proclaimed the dogma of the Immaculate Conception in 1854, and convened the Vatican Council in 1869, which promulgated the dogma of papal infallibility. ...About 1870, certain irresponsible Masonic journalists reported that he was a Freemason. ... Among the statements made—and still being printed—in the Masonic press are: that he was initiated in a Sicilian Lodge under the name of Giovinni Maria Mastai-Ferretti; that he was initiated into Los Hijas des Hiram Lodge (place not given) under the symbolic name of Savola; that he received the degrees while at Montevideo, Uruguay, in 1816; that he was initiated in Chile in 1823; that he affiliated with Lodge Eterna Catena of Palermo, Italy in 1839; that a document numbered 13715 issued by Orient of Nurenberg, Grand Lodge of Bavaria certifies he was a Mason; that he received the 18° AASR; that he visited lodges in Spain; that he visited lodges in Argentina; that his photograph was made in full Masonic regalia; that a Bro. J. B. Nones of St. John's Lodge No. 1, N.Y., when at Tripoli, sat with the "late Roman Pontiff," Pius IX in a Masonic lodge; that his signature is in the visitors book of the principal lodge in Florence, Italy; that Masonic charges were pressed against him in 1874; that he was tried in absentia by the Grand Orient of Palermo and "excommunicated"; that said expulsion order was signed by King Victor Emmanuel II, 'grand master of Italy.'" 
Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli
- Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli (Pope "Pius XII") (1876–1958, pope between 1939-1958)
Francisco Franco (Vatican, 1939)
Secretary of State Eugene Pacelli, who became Pope Pius XII, at the home of George Washington during his visit to the USA to meet President Roosevelt. 
Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli
- Pope John XXIII (Pope "John XXIII") (1881-1963, pope between 1958-1963)
with Queen Elizabeth II
- Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini (Pope "Paul VI") (1897–1978, pope between 1963-1978)
with Margaret Thatcher (June 1977)
at the United Nations on October 4, 1965
with Josip Broz Tito (Yugoslavia)
18 Sep 1964, Vatican City , Italy: Reverend Martin Luther King (2nd from R) and Reverend Ralph Abernathy (R) are received in audience by Pope Paul VI at the Vatican. The two American civil rights leaders are currently on a European tour. Following the audience, King said the pontiff promised to issue a public statement of his views on interracial relations. --- Image by © Bettmann/CORBIS 
Karol Józef Wojtyła
- Karol Józef Wojtyła (Pope "John Paul II")
with Peter Hans Kolvenbach (Jesuit general)
with Andrew Bertie (SMOM head)
with Margaret Thatcher (1980)
Juan Carlos I (King of Spain and Jerusalem) (SMOM and more)
with Prince Rainier III (Monaco)
at the United Nations on October 2, 1979
with Tony Blair (SMOM)
with George W. Bush
with Bill Clinton
with Dick Cheney
with Ronald Reagan (SMOM)
with Fidel Castro (SMOM)
Angela Merkel and Pope JPII
with Augusto Pinochet
Vicente Fox (Mexico)
with Yasser Arafat (Palestine)
with Bashar al-Assad (Syria)
with Hosni Mubarak (Egypt)
with Ariel Sharon (Israel)
with Ezer Weizman (Israel)
with Moshe Katsav (Israel)
with Mikhail Gorbachev
with Boris Yeltsin
with Vladimir Putin (SMOM)
with Lech Walesa
with Zine El Abidine Ben Ali (Tunesia)
with queen Beatrix Wilhelmina Armgard (Order of the Golden Fleece)
with Ferdinand Marcos (Philippines)
with Imelda Marcos (Philippines)
with Martin Sheen (US actor)
with Paul David Hewson ("Bono", Irish popstar)
Joseph Alois Ratzinger
- Joseph Alois Ratzinger (Pope "Benedict XVI") (1927-) Pope Benedict XVI
with Matthew Festing and other SMOM members.
"Pope Benedict XVI welcomed the G8 Heads of State and Government Leaders' Spouses in the Vatican. The First Ladies are: the British Prime Ministers' wife, Sarah, the mexican President's wife, Margarita Zavala, the indian Prime Minister's wife, Gusharan Kaur, the Swedish Prime Minister's wife Filippa Homberg and Southafrican President's wife, Mrs. Zuma. The EU Commission President's wife, Margarita Sousa Uva, and IFAD's President, Josette Sheeran, were also welcome by the Pope." 
Patriarch Bartholomew I and Pope Ratzinger.
with Margaret Thatcher (May 27, 2009)
with Gordon Brown
"Pope Benedict XVI is welcomed after his arrival by German chancellor Angela Merkel (3rd L), German Minister president Horst Koehler (2nd R) and Bavarians Prime Minister Edmund Stoiber (R) at the airport for his pastoral visit to his native Bavaria on September 9, 2006 in Munich, Germany. The Bavarian capital Munich is one of the most important stations..." 
Nicolas Sarkozy visits Pope Ratzinger on 20-12-2007 
With France Prime Minister Francois Fillon
with G.W. Bush
US visit, april 16 2008. 
Barack Obama (July 10, 2009)
with (Pilgrim Society member) Henry "Heinz" Kissinger
with Silvio Berlusconi (June 6, 2008, Vatican)
with Vladimir Putin
with Ahmet Necdet Sezer (president of Turkey)
with Eddie Fenech Adami (prime minister of Malta)
with Mary McAleese (president of Ireland)
with Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (president of the Philippines)
with Valdas Adamkus (president of Lithuania)
with Albert Pintat Santolària (head of government Andorra)
with Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete (president of Tanzania)
Ratzinger with 5 new ambassadors to the Holy See: Ayesha Riyaz of Pakistan, Larus Stefansson of Iceland, Juri Seilenthal of Estonia, Domitille Barancira of Burundi and Ahmed Hamid Elfaki Hamid of Sudan. 
Pope Ratzinger's US visit in 2008.
See also: Step pyramid.
Nancy Pelosi kissing the hand of Pope Ratzinger.
with Prince Ghazi bin Mohammad special adviser to Jordan's King Abdullah II
Taro Aso and his wife Chikako Aso. Taro Aso is the first Catholic prime minister of Japan.
With Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Laureen Harper
With the Lebanese president, Michel Suleiman
Pope and Ashkenazi Chief Rabbis of Israel Yona Metzger
Jorge Mario Bergoglio
- Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope "Francis") (1936 -)
«Un pape de toutes les tribus» - A pope for all tribes - Rio de Janeiro O Globo 
White pope Mario Bergoglio along with his master the black pope Adolfo Nicolás 
Papal shield of Jorge Mario Bergoglio.
Note the 5-pointed star as well as the grapes symbol (lookup)
With Cristina Fernández Argentinian president
With US vice president (Jesuit trained) Joe Biden
With Dilma Rouseff Brazil's president
With Angela Merkel
With Enrique Peña Nieto Mexican president
- Number of Roman Catholic cardinals: ~200
- See also: Category:Roman Catholic cardinals
- Francis Spellman (1889-1967) (SMOM member) 
- Archbishop of New York, 1939-1967 Surnamed “Cardinal War”
- Trained by the Jesuit Order at Fordham University in New York City and at the Order’s American College in Rome
- Head of the American Branches of the Knights of Columbus,the Sovereign Military Order of Malta,Islamic Shriner Scottish Rite Freemasonry,and 33 rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemasonry
- “Military Vicar” of the United States Armed Forces;
- Mastermind behind the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
Francis Joseph Cardinal Spellman 
- Adam Maida (SMOM member)
- Terence Cooke (SMOM member)
- Patrick Joseph Hayes ("Patrick Cardinal Hayes") (1938) (SMOM member)
- Edward Egan (SMOM member) (Archbishop New York)
- Seán P. O'Malley (1944) (SMOM member)
- "American prelate of the Roman Catholic Church. He currently serves as the Archbishop of Boston, and was elevated to the cardinalate in 2006."
- Robert M. Bowman
- "(born 1934) was a former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and a former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. He holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from the California Institute of Technology. Bowman, the father of Robert M. Bowman, Jr., is the founder and Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church, an "independent Catholic fellowship" created in 1996 and held to be connected through apostolic succession to the Old Catholic Church. Additionally, he is Executive Director of Christian Support Ministries. He also believes the US government was complicit in the September 11, 2001 attacks."
- Helped with the media gate-keeping of 9/11 (see also: )
with media disinfo agent Alex Jones
- Popery unmasked : showing the depravity of the priesthood and immorality of the confessional by Hatch, H. M 1854
- Popery unmasked : showing the depravity of the priesthood and immorality of the confessional, being the questions put to females in confession. Extracted from the theological works now used by Cardinal Wiseman, his bishops and priests, as quoted in "The confessional unmasked," together with extracts from Dowling, Hogan, and Maria Monk; showing the crimes committed in the Black Nunnery, and a description of the Horrid Inquisition Rooms (1854)
- Popery! As it was and as it is: Also, Auricular Confession; and Popish Nunneries (1854) by William Hogan 1854
- Lectures on romanism : being illustrations and refutations of the errors of romanism and tractarianism (1854) by Cumming, John, 1807-1881
- Vaticanism unmasked : or, Romanism in the United States (1877) by Alden, Joseph Warren
- The pope, the kings and the people Vol I by Arthur, William, 1819-1901
- The pope, the kings and the people Vol II by Arthur, William, 1819-1901
- A history of the movement to make the pope governor of the world by a universal reconstruction of society from the issue of the Syllabus to the close of the Vatican Council