- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- Biblical archaeology
- List of artifacts significant to the Bible
- List of Biblical places
- Bible Geocoding The location of every identifiable place mentioned in the Bible.
- List of Biblical figures identified in extra-Biblical sources
- The Bible and history
- Biblical Archaeology Review
- Books of the Bible
- Category:Hebrew Bible
- Category:Old Testament
- Category:New Testament
- Category:Biblical people
- "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in" - Isaiah 40:22
- Expanding earth theory:
- Expanding earth videos
- Hollow Earth Hypothesis - Subterranean Civilizations - Agartha
- Video: Expanding earth theory
- "The Earth expansion model and global expansion tectonics"
- "The Expanding Earth Debate"
- See also: Seafloor spreading
- To research:
- Plant/animal associations between continents:
- To research:
- Any evidence for subduction plate tectonics?
- Geological formation theories.
- The duration of the Atlantic sea basin spread back to the state of linked continents.
- Usage/trace of cocaine in pharaos/egypt proves that egypt had comercial ties with latina america. Where continents closer to each others at the time of paharos? Did major earhquakes happenened soon after, which are the result of expanding earth?
- Comercial ties with Americas continent, might be proven by ancient cartographic knowledge.
If the planet was smaller as the expanding earth theory proposes it, then it would confirm Genesis 2:5-6 that in those days it did not rain because there were no oceans, and the earth was saturated with water.
- "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground."
The expansion of the earth probably happened after the flood, once the "small" earth was flooded. All this happened in 40 days, not million of years of "evolution" (fossils were created through rapid flooding, contrary to Decay which would have been slow decomposition). The earth's inner sun ignition might have been the reason for the "the fountains of the great deep broken up" Genesis 7:11-12
- "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights."
Once the inner sun ignited, all water trapped/saturated in the earth would have been expelled/released to the surface. Once all the water on the surface, the expansion happened until the continents were above sea level as they presently are (70% ocean, 30% landmass).
- And the Lord said to Satan, From where did you come? Then Satan answered the Lord, From going to and fro on the earth and from walking up and down on it. Job 1:7
- Hollow Earth theory
- Hollow Earth is the bottomless pit of the bible or the Underworld in other religions/mythology
- Other names for the bottomless pit in the bible 
- "sides of the pit"(Isaiah14:15)
- "the great deep"(Isaiah 51:10)
- "deep places"(Psalms 135:6)
- "heart of the earth"(Matthew 12:40)
- "lower parts of the earth"(Ephesians 4:9)
- "the deep"(Romans 10:7)
- "tartarus"(2 Peter 2:4)
- "under the earth"(Revelation 5:13)
- "the bottomless pit"(Revelation 9:1,2,11;11:7;17:8,20:1,3)
- most probably related "fountains of the great deep" & "fountains of the deep" (Genesis 7:11 & 8:2)
- todo: THE BOOK OF ENOCH
- The Book of Enoch, which predates the New Testament and which was excluded from the bible at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD, is a treasure house of knowledge and wisdom concerning the hollow earth. In section I of the book, chapters 17 to 36, Enoch, beloved scribe of God, is granted the unique privelege of observing and recording the secrets of the inner earth and heaven(central sun). He saw that the inner earth contained both heavenly and hellish regions, and that ANY place can become a heaven or a hell depending on the spirits who inhabit it. While the book was popular and widely read in the first few centuries AD, it was later banned or suppressed by the new counterfeit Christianity, which obviously saw it as too revealing, and counterproductive to its purposes. 
- Other names for the bottomless pit in the bible 
- THE LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; the Lord is robed, He has girded Himself with strength and power; the world also is established, that it cannot be moved. Psalm 93:1
- Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. Joshua 10:12-13
- Sundial of Ahaz
- Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down. Isaiah 38:8
- HIZQIYAHU THE SUN DIAL OF AHAZ & THE 29/30 DAY MONTH,
- others  
Ante Deluvian Civilizations
- Ancient Civilizations
- Göbekli Tepe
- Scientists described as “extraordinary and peerless” the findings obtained during excavations on Göbekli Tepe near Urfa, Turkey. These were giant, T-shaped pillars, taller than a man and 20 meters in diameter, with carved animal reliefs on them. They had been arranged in a circle. The feature that truly impressed the scientific world was the age of the site, which had been constructed 11,000 years ago. According to the evolutionists’ claim, the people of the time must have constructed this imposing site using only primitive stone tools. According to this misconception, the engineering marvel in question was the work of hunter-gatherers using the most primitive implements 11,000 years ago. This, of course, is quite unbelievable. Professor Klaus Schmidt, leader of the excavation team on Göbekli Tepe sets out this fact stating that people alive at that time appear to have had the capacity for thought. Contrary to what is imagined, Schmidt states, these people were not primitive and must not be regarded as ape-like creatures, recently descended from the trees and attempting to construct a civilization. In terms of intelligence, they appear to have been just like us. 
- "Discovering that hunter-gatherers had constructed Göbekli Tepe was like finding that someone had built a 747 in a basement with an X-Acto knife." 
- See also: Prehistoric Middle East A Temple 10,000 BC
- Göbekli Tepe
T-shaped pillars 
Located 35 miles north of Turkey’s border with Syria, Gobekli Tepe consists of 20 T-shaped stone towers, carved with drawings of snakes, scorpions, lions, boars, foxes and other animals. 
They date back to 9,500 BC, 5,500 years before the first cities of Mesopotamia and 7,000 years before the circle of Stonehenge. 
- Megalithic Temples of Malta
- Interactive Ġgantija Temples 
- The temples (Megalithic Temples of Malta: Ġgantija, Ħaġar Qim, Mnajdra, Ta' Ħaġrat, Skorba, Tarxien) were possibly the site of a Fertility cult; archeologists believe that the numerous figurines and statues found on site are connected with that cult. According to local Gozitan folklore, a giantess built these temples and used them as places of worship.
- Interactive Ġgantija Temples 
Tarxien Temple (Tar-sheen) 
Ggantija Temples on Malta, "Constructed from 3,600-3,000 BC, the Ggantija temples are the earliest of a series of megalithic temples in Malta, pre-dating Egypt’s pyramids and Britain’s Stonehenge by over a 1,000 years" 
- List of largest monoliths in the world
- Japan underwater structures
- Caribbeans underwater structures
- Ancient city near Cuba
- Cambay Ruins - Marine archeology in the Gulf of Khambhat
- The Great Flood
- Flood geology
- Noah's Ark
- Noah's Ark found
- The Ark of Noah has been found in southern Turkey. The 515.5 foot ark was thoroughly examined and found to closely match the 300 Egyptian royal cubits of the account in the Book of Genesis. Scientists determined that there was enough space for representatives of all the `kinds' of juvenile animals on earth which otherwise could not have survived the global Flood
- On June 20, 1987, the Turkish Government established the new ‘Noah’s Ark National Park,’ following confirmation by a Govt commission of the investigative work on a site by the American Ronald E. Wyatt. The site was first brought to attention in the late 1950’s after high altitude aerial survey photographs revealed a boat-shaped structure in the mountains of the Ararat region. Although initially dismissed some, Ron Wyatt, an anesthetist from Nashville, Tennessee, undertook extensive investigative work on the site for over a decade. Employing such methods as subsurface interface radar scanning, metal detection surveys, core-drilling, etc., The results were spectacular. Buried there at 6,300 feet altitude was the physical remains of an enormous man-made structure. Professor Dr. Ekrem Akurgal, considered by many to be ‘The Dean of Turkish Archaeologists’, stated “At any rate, it is a ship, an ancient ship…It must be preserved…” Wyatt’s results led to serious interest by Turkish scientists and archaeologists, and ultimately a government commission convened to consider all the evidence. The official conclusion was the site did indeed contain the remains of the legendary ark of Noah. As a result, a new National Park was established. 
- The ca. 4400 year old remains of Noah's Ark
- Wives aboard Noah's Ark
- Sons of Noah
- Noah's Ark found
- Noah's Ark
- Deluge myth
Science and the Bible
The Biblical History of Man
4025 BC Creation of man
4005 BC Adam (mankind) awoke to find Woman
3955 BC Adam and Eve expelled from the garden
3896 BC Seth born (Adam's son)
3791 BC Enosh born (Seth's son)
3701 BC Kenan born (Enosh's son)
3631 BC Mahalalel born (Cainan's son)
3566 BC Jared born (Mahalalel's son)
3404 BC Enoch born (Jared's son)
3339 BC Methuselah born (Enoch's son)
3039 BC Enoch is translated
3152 BC Lamech born (Methuselah's son)
3095 BC Adam dies (930 years old)
2970 BC Noah born (Lamech's son)
2468 BC Shem born (Noah's son)
2370 BC Methuselah dies
2370 BC Earth is flooded - water canopy collapses from astral impact and takes 40 days til predawn 3-27-600 (2369 BC Jan 6) to see the stars. This day becomes the first Chinese day KiahTse in Chinese year of dragon
2369 BC Arphaxad (Shem's son) conceived on the Ark on Genesis. He is born as the father of Chaldea on 7-01-601 in the 2nd year of the world marked by merge of Venus and Mars crossing the horns of Taurus the bull over the Taurus mountains to the west.
2237 BC Tower of Damascus Lebanon is 133 AM
2177 BC Nahor born (Serug's son)
2148 BC Terah born (Nahor's son)
2078 BC Haran born (Terah's son) Haran born to Terah when Terah is 70. The winter solstice new year Jan 7 is 3600 new moons from the Flood. Sar means 3600 also means king (see: Sardar and Son of Ra (SA for Son and R for Ra or Re)), so named hoSaros it evolves to Osiris in 2029 BC
2030 BC Peleg Mesanapada dies (239 years old)
2030 BC July 19, city of Ur Salem founded by Noah's son Shem (Melchizedek, 'King of Righteousness') Melchizedek (Noah's son Shem) was known by Abram as a priest of the one true God. Ur Salem later became Jerusalem when conquered by king David in 1070.
2030 BC Hyksos from Ur Chaldea settled Moph Mizraim (Memphis, Egypt.) The Hyskos were Hitite and Chaldean kings led by Shem who settled in lower Egypt. The Hyskos had chariots and horses, never before seen by the Egyptians.
2029 BC Nahor dies (148 years old)
2029 BC Haran dies (50 years old) - dies in 3-day mass suicide at Ur to ascend to heaven and join Peleg Mesanapada as king; dated as Koiak 25 (10th month 25th day christ mass) by Hyksos of Memphis Egypt. Haran leaves behind his son Lot with Terah, and Terah names his next son Nahor in honor of their grandfather.
2020 BC Noah dies (950 years old, died 350 years after the flood)
2018 BC Abram/Abraham born (Terah's son - Terah was 130 years old) (Josephus says Abram was born in the 13th year of Ur Salem). Eusebius says Abraham was born in the 43rd year of king Ninus of Ninevah who rules 52 years
2009 BC 8th century BC Marduk, Jupiter crosses Taurus in May
2009 BC Work started on Marduk temple in Babel (July 8)
2000 BC Reu dies (239 years old)
1991 BC Abram (age 27) moves to Harran with Terah (age 157)
1977 BC Serug dies (230 years old)
1943 BC Terah dies (205 years old) Abram (age 75) leaves Harran for Canaan.
1943 BC 12th dynasty Egypt begins (July 10 sothis)
1933 BC Sarai (age 75) hits menopause and reminds Abram (age 85) that Jehovah doesn't give children to women without menstruation. Abram wrongly interprets this as a message to extend his monogamy to become father thru Hagar the girl that Pharaoh gave to Sarai in 1942 BC.
1932 BC Ishmael born to Abram (86). Learns to believe as Egyptians do, and gloats over his inheritance he will get.
1930 BC Arphaxad dies (father of people of Chaldea) (438 years old)
1919 BC Jehovah comes to Abram (he is possibly Shem Melchizedek) with two others and tells him Sodom will be destroyed. He also tells Abram (now named Abraham, age 99) that a circumcision clean him. Sodom is destroyed possibly on Sothic July new moon. Lot, age 111, survives with two daughters.
1918 BC Isaac born (Abraham's son)
1913 BC Isaac weaned; Ishmael laughs that a 5-year old nursing child should be an heir. Abraham thus sees all that he built spiritually is in danger by Ishmael (age 19). He divorces Hagar and send her away with her son.
1900 BC Shelah dies (433 years old)(death of the land of Chaldea)
1894 BC Babel rebuilt as Babylon (476 AM from Flood).
1893 BC Isaac offered at age 25
1881 BC Sarah dies at age 127
1878 BC Isaac (age 40) marries cousin Rebecca from Harran in Syria
1868 BC Shem dies (600 years old)
1858 BC Jacob born (Isaac's son)
1843 BC Abraham dies (175 years old)
1838 BC Ebor dies (464 years old)
1818 BC Esau (Age 40) marries. Brother Jacob remains celibate another 37 years.
1792 BC Hammurabi rules Babylon for 42 years.
1781 BC Isaac (AGE 137) presumes dying the same age of his brother Ishmael, blesses Esau and Jacob twins at age 77. Isaac intends to give the blessing to Esau (with 3 wives) as the firstborn of his only monogamous legitimate wife.
1781 BC Jacob goes to Haran at age 77 and works 7 years engaged to his cousin Rachel as his wife.
1774 BC Reuben born (Jacob's son)
1771 BC Levi born (Jacob's son). His monogamy already broken by the trickery of two wives, he willingly takes their two servants as did Abram.
1770 BC Nimrod dies (500 years old) (2256 AM - LXX Flood)
1770 BC Judah born (Jacob's son) Jacob perceives that his newborn son Judah could become greater than Nimrod
1767 BC Joseph born (Jacob's son) legitimate firstborn of the legitimate wife.
1761 BC Jacob leaves Haran at age 97 to return to his father Isaac in Canaan.
1750 BC Joseph at 17 sold to Egypt
1739 BC Joseph at age 28 imprisoned 2 years for adultery
1738 BC Pharaoh's dreams of famine and Joseph rules 7 years as Osarseph???
1738 BC Isaac dies (180 years old)
1730 BC Egypt famine begins
1728 BC Jacob brings his family of 70, and 3 generations of servants to Egypt
1711 BC Jacob dies at age 147
1657 BC Joseph dies (110 years old)
1646 BC Ammizaduga is king of Babylon from 1646-1625 BC
1634 BC Levi dies (137 years old)
1597 BC Aaron born
1594 BC Babylon fell
1593 BC Moses born
1553 BC Moses kills an Egyptian and flees to Sinai
1552 BC Joshua and Caleb born
1514 BC Plagues in Egypt from summer of 1514 to March 1513 BC
1513 BC Exodus from Egypt
1512 BC Sinai covenant..
1474 BC Aaron dies (123 years old)
1473 BC Moses dies (120 years old) Israel enters Canaan in 2553 AM
1467 BC 6-year conquest of promised land completed.
1442 BC Joshua dies (110 years old)
1400 BC Current archaeological evidence indicates Jericho fell in 1400 BC (+/- 50 years)
1319 BC Eglon, king of Moab with Ammon (Egypt) and Amalek conquer Jerusalem (Ju. 3:12)
1305 BC Jabin, king of Canaan oppresses Israel for 20 years (Ju. 4:3)
1300 BC Ehud assassinates Eglon, king of Moab (Ju. 3:21) Israel defeats 10,000 and the land of Moab enjoys rest eighty years (1300-1220 BC). Israelites lived among the Canaanites, Hittites and Amorites (Ju. 3:5)
1285 BC Battle of Kadesh, Deborah and Ben Anath (Barak), son of Abinoam (alliance of Canaanites, Hittites and Amorites) defeat Sisera, general of Jabin, king of Canaan. Jews were fighting as a mercenarys for Ramses I of Egypt. (Ju. 4:14)
1178 BC Samuel born (son of Elkanah)
1173 BC Jepthah's 300th. year which puts his daughter in the temple where she eventually raised Samuel
1117 BC Saul made king
1107 BC David born (Jesse's son)
1080 BC Saul dies
1077 BC David made king
1070 BC David conquers Jerusalem
1037 BC David dies (70 years old) Solomon becomes king
1034 BC Construction of first temple started (966 years from the founding of Ur Salem in 2030 BC and 480 years after the Exodus from Egypt).
1026 BC First temple inaugurated
997 BC Division of kingdom into Israel and Judah
922 BC Solomon dies
722 BC Northern tribes of Israel conquered and taken captive by the Assyrians
650? BC Necho, King of Egypt marched through Canaan to fight the Assyrians. Josiah mortally wounded at Megiddo trying to turn Egyptians back.
605 BC Babylonian period 605-562 BC
605 BC Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, annihilates Egyptian army
597 BC Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, conquers Jerusalem and Israels king Jehoiachin taken captive.
587 BC Nebuchadnezzar destroys the first temple and takes Hebrews to Babylon
549 BC Persian period 549-332 BC
539 BC Capture of Babylon by Darius the Mede (Medo-Persian Empire)
538 BC Cyrus becomes King of Persia and authorizes restoration of the temple (Ez. 1:2)
537 BC Jews return to Jerusalem from exile in Babylon
536 BC Work starts to restore the temple in Jerusalem (Ez. 3:8)
530 BC Restoration work on the temple stopped (Ez. 4:24)
520 BC Restoration work on the temple renewed (Ez. 5:2)
516 BC Second temple complete (Ez. 6:15)
445 BC Restoration of the Jerusalem wall completed (Ne. 6:15)
332 BC Alexander the Great conquers Jerusalem (no harm is done to the temple). Greek period 332-167 BC
332 BC Egypt conquered by Alexander
280 BC Ptolemy II had six Jews from each of the twelve tribes of Israel brought from Jerusalem to Alexandria to make a translation of the Jewish sacred books for the great library in Alexandria. This is called the Greek Septuagint (Greek Bible). It was widely used by the Jews until the 1st. century when it became the bible of the early Christian church. Because the Christians were now using this work the Jews rejected it, claiming the sacred books only to be valid in Hebrew. (Septauginta is the Latin word for seventy and this Greek translation is referred to as LXX).
167 BC Greek (Seleucid king) Antiochus IV defiles the temple in Jerusalem by offering swine on the alter and putting up statue of pagan god.
167 BC Maccabean period 167-63 BC. Under leadership of Mattathias (priest) Jews revolt against the Seleucids and have nearly 100 years of independence.
164 BC Judas Maccabeus starts work to restore Jerusalem and cleanse the temple.
69 BC Cleopatra Queen of Egypt 69-30 BC.
63 BC Roman period 63 BC-300 AD
63 BC Pompey conquers Palestine for Rome, starting a period of domination of the Holy land by foreign forces that lasted until 1948 AD.
37 BC Herod the Great rules Palestine as the Roman king of Judea 37-4 BC
30 BC Egypt conquered by Rome
27 BC Augustus Emperor of Rome 27 BC-14 AD.
20 BC Herod the Great starts remodeling the temple. This work was still in progress when the Romans destroyed the temple in 70 AD.
7 BC John the Baptist born
6/5 BC October. Jesus born
5/4 BC Magi star
4 BC January 6. Magi anoint Jesus as king with gold, Jupiter's incense, and Mar's myrh.
4 BC Herod the Great died
4 BC Herod Archelaus inherited his fathers title as king of Judea
4 BC Jesus and family return from Egypt
6 AD Herod Archelaus stripped of power and banished to Rome.
6 AD Herod Antipas began rule as tetrarch (not king) over Galilee and Perea
14 AD Tiberius Emperor of Rome 14-37 AD.
32 AD Friday, April 4. Jesus arrived in Bethany
32 AD Sunday, April 6. Jesus enters Jerusalem hailed as the Son of David and King of Israel where he is crucified.
32 AD Thursday, April 10. Passover
36 AD Paul converted on road to Damascus.
37 AD Herod Agrippa I became tetrarch over Galilee after Antipas fall from Roman favor.
37 AD Emperor Tiberius died.
37 AD Caligula Emperor of Rome 37-41 AD.
39 AD Herod Antipas died
41 AD Emperor Caligula assassinated.
41 AD Claudis Emperor of Rome 41-54 AD.
41 AD Herod Agrippa I made king. He had helped Emperor Claudius gain control of the throne following Caligula's murder. His rewarded was the promotion from etrarch of Galilee to king of Judea, with the additional territories of Judea and Samaria.
44 AD Apostle James the Elder beheaded in Jerusalem by Herod Agrippa I.
44 AD Herod Agrippa I died
44 AD Cuspius Fadus appointed as procurator of Palestine until Herod Agrippa II would be old enough to rule.
44 AD Paul under house arrest in Antioch for one year.
46 AD Tiberius Alexander becomes procurator of Judea.
48 AD Paul's first missionary trip from Antioch to Cyprus.
49 AD Cumanus becomes procurator of Judea.
50 AD Paul and Barnabas attend council in Jerusalem.
51 AD Paul's second missionary trip from Antioch to Cilicia, Lycaonia and Galatia.
52 AD Emperor Claudius expels Jews from Rome (Acts 18:2)
53 AD Felix becomes procurator of Judea.
53 AD Herod Agrippa II comes of age and is appointed ruler over Palestine
54 AD Emperor Claudis poisoned by queen.
54 AD Nero Emperor of Rome 54-68 AD.
60 AD Apostle Judas Thaddaeus killed with a halberd on Mt. Ararat near Ardaze, Armenia. (This may have been in 50 AD and Apostle Simon likely died with Judas). (A halberd is a battle-ax on a long pike handle).
60 AD Festus becomes procurator of Judea.
60 AD Paul is shipwrecked at Malta.
62 AD James the Just, brother of Jesus and overseer of the Judean Church, stoned and clubbed to death. (Possibly 66 AD).
62 AD Albinus becomes procurator of Judea.
62 AD Emperor Nero marries Poppaea.
63 AD Queen Poppaea gives birth to daughter Claudia.
64 AD Rome burns and Emperor Nero blames Christians.
65 AD Gessius Florus becomes procurator of Judea.
66 AD Apostle Philip, at 87 years old, was pierced throught the thigh and hung upside down until dead in Hierapolis (Turkey).
66 AD Jewish revolt begins.
67 AD Simon Peter crucified in Nero's Circus.
67 AD Paul beheaded in Nero's Circus.
67 AD Ignatius, Bishop of Antioch born.
67 AD Linus Bishop of Rome 67-79 AD.
68 AD Emperor Nero dies in June.
68 AD Apostle Bartholomew skinned alive then beheaded in Armenia (now Derbend).
68 AD John Mark is martyred.
68 AD Galba Emperor of Rome 68-69 AD.
69 AD Apostle Andrew, under the orders of governor Aigeatis in Patros, Greece, was beat and tied to X shaped cross where he died three days later.
69 AD Vespasian Emperor of Rome 69-79 AD.
69 AD Polycarp, Bishop of Smyrna, born.
70 AD Roman General Titus puts down Jewish revolt in Jerusalem. Because of rumors that gold and jewels are hidden in the stonework of the temple roman soldiers tear the temple apart so that "not one stone is left standing upon another."
70 AD Papias, Bishop of Hierapolis born.
79 AD Titus Emperor of Rome 79-81 AD.
79 AD Cletus Bishop of Rome 79-91 AD.
81 AD Domitian Emperor of Rome 81-96 AD.
91 AD Clement Bishop of Rome 91-100 AD.
96 AD Nerva Emperor of Rome 96-98 AD.
98 AD Trajan Emperor of Rome 98-117 AD.
100 AD Herod Agrippa II died (last of the Herod's)
100 AD Apostle John, son of Jebedee died.
100 AD Justin Martyr born at Neapolis (ancient Shechem).
107 AD Symeon, Christian Bishop of Jerusalem crusified by Jews.
110 AD Ignattius ordered by Emperor Trajan to be killed by wild beasts in Rome.
117 AD Hadrian Emperor of Rome 117-138 AD.
130 AD Iranaeus, Bishop of Lyons, in Gaul, born.
135 AD Rebel Bar-Cochba defeated by Hadrian, half a million Jews killed, Jerusalem destroyed and temples to Jupiter and Venus built on the temple mount. (Second Jewish revolt).
155 AD Papias martyred at Pergamum.
156 AD Polycarp, Christiam Bishop of Smyrna burned to death.
167 AD Justin Martyr martyred in Rome.
200 AD Iranaeus martyred.
280 AD Emperor Constantine born.
306 AD Constantine Emperor of Rome 306-337 AD.
313 AD Emperor Constantine granted all people liberty to choose religion.
326 AD Queen Helena, Emperor Constantine's mother, visits Jerusalem and begins the building of churches including the Holy Sepulchre.
330 AD Pre-Modern period 330-1917 AD.
330 AD Emperor Constantine makes Constantinople capital of Rome.
330 AD Palestine under Byzantine rule 330-634 AD.
361 AD Julian Emperor of Rome 361-363 AD.
363 AD Jovian Emperor of Rome 363-364 AD.
378 AD Theodosis Emperor of Rome 378-398 AD, made Christianity compulsory state religion.
395 AD Roman Empire divided with Constantinople the eastern capitol and Rome the western capitol.
530 AD Muhammad, the father of Islam, born in Mecca
607 AD Palestine under Persian rule 607-629 AD
610 AD Muhammad starts to receive supernatural revelations from a demon claiming to be the angel Gaberiel. Since Muhammad was illiterate these revelations were not written down until years later, and later still compiled into a book called the Koran.
632 AD Muhammad, the father of islam, dies. Since Muhammad failed to name a successor, Islam was split into divisions of Sunni and Shi'ite over who should be the legitimate successor.
634 AD Palestine under Arab rule 634-1099 AD.
638 AD Caliph Omar Ben Hatav takes Jerusalem placing it under Arab Muslim rule. (At this time the temple mount is buried under debris of the old temple).
688 AD Construction starts on the Dome of the Rock (Mosque of Omar), built by Abd al-Malik, on the site where Muslims believe Mohammed was raptured. Construction was completed in 691 AD.
715 AD Al Aqsa Mosque built over Jewish and Christian remains on the temple mount. (Most likely reason for this was to hide evidence of Jewish rights to the land).
732 AD Charles Martel stopped Mohammedans at the Battle of Tours from overrunning Europe.
1099 AD Crusaders capture Jerusalem and the holy sites. The Dome of the Rock is turned into a church and the Al Aqsa Mosque becomes the headquarters for the Knights Templars. Jerusalem is ruled by the crusaders 1099-1263 AD
1187 AD Saladin consolidates Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia and most of Palestine, recaptures Jerusalem for the Muslims and drives out the Crusaders.
1229 AD Roman Emperor Fredrick II leads the sixth crusade and wins back Jerusalem.
1244 AD Muslims seize Jerusalem from the crusaders, all following crusades to recover Jerusalem fail.
1263 AD Palestine under Mamelukes rule 1263-1516 AD.
1453 AD Constantinople falls to the Turks.
1517 AD Turkish Ottoman Empire established with Sultan Selim's conquer of Jerusalem.
1538 AD Suleiman the Magnificent rebuilds wall and ramparts around Jerusalem.
1541 AD Muslims brick over the Golden Gate to prevent the Messiah's return to Jerusalem as prophesied in Jewish tradition.
1617 AD Palestine under Turkish rule 1517-1917 AD.
1683 AD Johm Sobieski defeats Turks in Vienna saving Europe from Mohammedans.
1831 AD Jerusalem conquered by Mehemet Ali of Egypt.
1840 AD Jerusalem comes under Turkish control again.
1860 AD First neighborhood outside the walls of Jerusalem built by philanthropist Moses Montefiore.
1917 AD Modern period 1917-present.
1917 AD Balfour Declaration liberates Palestine from Turkish rule placing it under control of Great Britain.
1947 AD United Nations votes to end British control of Palestine dividing the country into a Jewish and Arab state.
1948 AD May 14, Great Britain withdraws from Palestine and State of Israel established.
1948 AD May 15, New state of Israel invaded by Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.
1949 AD July, Israel's war of independence ends with defeat of five Arab states and Jerusalem declared capitol Israel.
1956 AD Israel and Egypt war over Sani Region.
1967 AD June 5, six day war begins with Arab attack on Israel. Israel captures land three times the area of itself and gains full control over Jerusalem for the first time in 2,000 years.
1973 AD October 6, Arab's launch surprise attack on Israel.
1979 AD Israel and Egypt sign peace treaty.
1981 AD Iraq's nuclear reactor destroyed by Israel Air Force.
1982 AD Israel attacks Lebanon, PLO attacks from that country end.
1987 AD Arab intifada begins in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
1991 AD Iraq attacks Israel with 49 scud missiles during the Gulf War.
1993 AD Israel's Prime Minister Rabin signs peace accord with PLO chairman Yasir Arafat.
1994 AD May 4, Israel and the PLO agree to self government of Palestines in the Gaza Strip and Jerico.
1994 AD October 26, Jordan and Israel sign a peace agreement ending a 46 year old state of war.
1995 AD Yizhak Rabin assassinated after attending a peace rally (Nov. 4).
1996 AD Benjamin Netanyahua wins a surprise victory over Prime Minister Shimon Peres.
Evangelism, various topics, research, etc..