- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- “The world is changing like never before. The world's population, just 1.65 billion in 1900, stands now at 6.64 billion in 2008.” 
- See also:
- See also:
- Overpopulation research: Reasons for the explosive population growth worldwide over the last hundreds of years.
- The physical and psychological effects of the loss of quality nature and the raised 'Human noise'. (space, food, water, pollution, noise, cultural speed, etc.)
- Todo: Birth rate explosion
- Technological developments
- Agricultural optimizations
- To research: possible psycho-somatic drivers behind the increased utilization of the carrying capacity: ignorance/boredom/fear based mother child wish, poverty (family welfare insurance), fascism/eugenics propaganda, ...
- Technological developments
- “What is a city but a complete denial of nature? … Urbanization is the first of these impulses where society leaves nature and enters into its own private Idaho.” - Terence McKenna
Megacities (> 1 million citizens) (2006) 
- Mass poverty/oppression/disaster => Mass immigration => more scarcity of resources => more poverty => hyperghettoization => rise in criminality => insecurity => police state => loss of liberties
- Mass immigration agenda's (cheap labor, new lower class to distract the middle class => economic tension, cultural and racial tensions, etc.).
- Is the mingling of religions due to mass immigration a part of the agenda of the Vatican to advance/accelerate the ecumenical movement?
- Catholicising of America:
- Case of Mexican immigration
- Irish famine forces migration
- We are determined, like you, to take possession of the United States and rule them; but we cannot do that without acting secretly and with the utmost wisdom. If our plans are known, they will surely be defeated. What does a skillful general do when he wants to conquer a country? Does he scatter his soldiers over the farm lands, and spend their energy and power in ploughing the fields and sowing grain? No! he keeps them well united around his banners, and marches at their head, to the conquest of the strongholds, the rich and powerful cities. The farming countries then submit and become the price of his victory without moving a finger to subdue them. So it is with us. Silently and patiently, we must mass our Roman Catholics in the great cities of the United States, remembering that the vote of a poor journeyman, though he be covered with rags, has as much weight in the scale of power as the millionaire Astor, and that if we have two votes against his one, he will become as powerless as an oyster. Let us then multiply our votes;; let us call our poor but faithful Irish Catholics from every corner of the world, and gather them into the very hearts of those proud citadels which the Yankees are so rapidly building under the names of Washington, New York, Boston, Chicago, Buffalo, Albany, Troy, Cincinnati, ect. Under the shadows of those great cities, the Americans consider themselves a giant and unconquerable race. They look upon the poor Irish Catholic people with supreme contempt, as only fit to dig their canals, sweep their streets and work in their kitchens. Let no one awake those sleeping lions, today. Let up pray God that they may sleep and dream their sweet dreams, a few years more. How sad will their awakening be, when with our out-numbering votes, we will turn them for ever, from every position of honour, power and profit! What will those hypocritical and godless sons and daughters of the fanatical Pilgrim Fathers say, when not a single judge, not a single teacher, not a single policeman, will be elected if he be not a devoted Irish Roman Catholic? What will those so-called giants think of their matchless shrewdness and ability, when not a single Senator or member of congress will be chosen, if he be not submitted to our holy father the Pope! What a sad figure those Protestant Yankees will cut when we will not only elect the President, but fill and command the armies, man the navies and hold the keys of the public treasury? It will then be time for our faithful Irish people to give up their grog shops, in order to become the judges and governors of the land. Then, our poor and humble mechanics will leave their damp ditches and muddy streets, to rule the cities in all their departments, for the stately mansion of Mayor to the more humble, though not less noble position of teacher.
- Then, yes! then, we will rule the United States, and lay them at the feet of the Vicar of Jesus Christ, that he may put an end to their godless system of education, and impious laws of liberty of conscience which are an insult to God and man! — Bishops of the United States; speaking to D'Arcy McGee 
- See also:
Net migration for 2008:
positive (blue), negative (orange), stable (green), and no data (grey).
Death rate (2006) 
Historically, some eugenics advocates have used it as a justification for state-sponsored discrimination, forced sterilization of persons deemed genetically defective, the killing of institutionalized populations, and genocide, such as during The Holocaust. The modern field and term were first formulated by Sir Francis Galton in 1883, drawing on the recent work of his cousin Charles Darwin. From its inception eugenics was supported by prominent people, including H. G. Wells , Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, Emile Zola, George Bernard Shaw, John Maynard Keynes, William Keith Kellogg, Margaret Sanger, Winston Churchill, and Sidney Webb. G. K. Chesterton was an early critic of the philosophy of eugenics, expressing this opinion in his book, Eugenics and Other Evils. Eugenics became an academic discipline at many colleges and universities, and received funding from many sources. Ernst Rüdin used eugenics as a justification for the racial policies of Nazi Germany.
- Introduction to Eugenics
- Eugenics and Environmentalism: From quality control to quantity control
- Planned Parenthood & Other Pro-Abortion Groups Donation List
- Early promoters
- American Eugenics Society In 1972 the AES was reorganized and renamed in "The Society for the Study of Social Biology"
- British Eugenics Society (Galton Institute)
- Human Betterment Foundation Renamed to Association for Voluntary Surgical Contraception AVSC
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- video: Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation
- At 1:27 Bill speaks about the equation CO2=PxSxExC where in order to have CO2=0. He says " Let's see each one of these and see how we can get this down to zero, probably on of these numbers will have to be pretty down to zero" and he mentions the first variable... population. Did he just said unconsciously that the first variable that has to get down to zero is... population?
- "First we've got population. Now, the world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent, but there we see an increase of about 1.3."
- video: Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation
- Pioneer Fund
- Population Council
- It was founded in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller 3rd, and spent $173,621,654 in its first 25 years
- United Nations Population Fund
- todo ted Turner and United Nations Foundation
- “A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” — Ted Turner to Audubon Magazine, 1996
- todo ted Turner and United Nations Foundation
- Manhattan Institute
- "There doesn't seem to be much indication that the "alternative" media recepients of Ford Foundation funding have any interest in exposing this still heavily suppressed treasonous episode in US history, nor does there seem to be much interest in exposing how these same elite families continue to fund racial eugenics-related organizations, one example being the Manhattan Institute (funded by the Mellon-Scaife fortune and the Rockefellers' Chase Manhattan Bank) which originated President Bush's "compassionate conservatism" policies." 
- The Buffett Foundation
- Billionaire Warren Buffett, who has earmarked overpopulation as a priority for his foundation upon his death, has donated $2 million to the New York-based Population Council to fund research on RU-486, the so-called "abortion pill, according to the Philanthropy News Digest, October 8, 1997.
- todo other funding Eugenics programs
- "To put it *pungently*: in earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people." - Former US National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski 
- "Is the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder."  (a term coined by R. J. Rummel)
- Georgia Guidestones:
- 2 of the Commandments are:
- "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."
- "Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity."
- Relation with Thomas Paine
- The 2 references of « the age of reason » in the Explanatory tablet lead some to contend that this structure is named for Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason, which argued against Judeo-Christian dogma (The construction of a secular world).
- 'official' info
- 2 of the Commandments are:
- War is one of the most effective ways of culling an 'undesirable' population as Thomas Ferguson, a member of the Office of Population Affairs (established in 1975 by Henry Kissinger), explains: to reduce the population quickly you have to pull all the males into the fighting and kill significant numbers of fertile, child-bearing age, females.
- Depleted Uranium (DU)
- The use of weapons in war are most effective when the weapons do not kill, but create long-term health and environmental consequences in soldiers and the civilian population, such as lingering illnesses which slowly destroy the health of the environment and the people, causing a decline in the productivity of a nation and the economy.
- DU was proposed as a military poison gas weapon in 1943 under the Manhattan Project. Even worse, uranium targets the DNA, and the Master Code (histone) which controls the expression of the DNA, and slowly destroys the genetic future of exposed populations (see Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War). The global pollution from thousands of tons of DU in nano-size particles, traveling around the earth and being deposited in the global environment, will have a devastating long-term effect. Not only will it cause illnesses and genetic mutations in the future generations of those internally exposed, but it will have a depopulating effect long proposed by the U.S. military. DU is the perfect weapon, delivering nanoparticles of poison, radiation and particulate pollution - the real killer directly into living cells where they cause the cells to go haywire and dysfunctional. As Marion Fulk, former Manhattan Project scientist and a Livermore Lab retired nuclear physical chemist, puts it, Particulates are screwing up the strings (Master Code) that pull the puppet (the DNA).
- see: Radiation
Degraded food supply
- Todo: note qualitative and quantitative food problems.
- Heart disease, stroke, cancer, Parkinson’s, etc. by promotion of Fast food, aspartame (Nutrasweet), MSG, and other harmful substances in food. This leads to heart disease, cancer of many types, brain tumors, blindness, and many other serious diseases.
- see: The mass poisoning of humanity: an exploration of human stupidity
- Fast foods: Quantity over Quality
- To research: Fresh water shortages around the world
- Famines by design – deliberately contrived by the government: terminator seeds, grocery store cards – FMOs (Food Management Organizations).
- The Haig-Kissinger depopulation policy - (Executive Intelligence Review March 10, 1981) "There is a single theme behind all our work-we must reduce population levels" said Thomas Ferguson, the Latin American case officer for the State Department's Office of Population Affairs (OPA). "Either they [governments] do it our way, through nice clean methods or they will get the kind of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran, or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it "The professionals," said Ferguson, "aren't interested in lowering population for humanitarian reasons. That sounds nice. We look at resources and environmental constraints. We look at our strategic needs, and we say that this country must lower its population-or else we will have trouble....Civil wars are somewhat drawn-out ways to reduce population, the OPA official added. "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa or through disease like the Black Death,"
- Kissinger's 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide
- See also: Weather modification
- Drug medications, deadly chemotherapy and radiation prescribed by doctors for cancer. All drugs have harmful side-effects that adversely affect the brain’s ability to make sound judgments. They also weaken the immune system making the individual more susceptible to disease.
- Depopulation via vaccination
- Pharmaceutical companies rely upon ill health in the population to survive and reap their profits. No drug company has a vested interest in curing disease. They do, however, have a massive vested interest in maintaining ill-health, creating disease and manufacturing chemicals which will promote this under the guise of 'therapy' for the symptoms – rarely ever the cause – of disease
- Todo: note the differences between: natural-occuring-plagues/hyped-fictional-plagues/conspired-real-plagues
- See: Vaccination
- F.D.A. Blocked Suicide Warning for Anti-Depressants: Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor anti-depressants (S.S.R.I.'s) hit the market in 1988. Immediately, reports of intense suicidal thoughts and actions while taking these drugs began to flood into the F.D.A.. Despite the reports, and data indicating a higher rate of suicides from those using the drugs than from those using placebos, it took about twenty years for the F.D.A. to issue a warning about the risk. The warning was considered a victory to many who had lost loved ones to S.S.R.I. drugs. Public perception was that the F.D.A. had stood up to Big Pharma and forced reluctant S.S.R.I. manufacturers to issue an appropriate warning. Thereby, solidifying the perception of the F.D.A.'s role as advocate for the public. However, this perception has been shattered by a recent federal court ruling that exposed a dirty little secret that the F.D.A. likely hoped would never come to light. In Dobbs v. Wyeth Pharms., the court determined that the F.D.A. repeatedly prevented at least one S.S.R.I. manufacturer from issuing a suicide-related warning for fear that it might "reduce the use of anti-depressants and thereby undermine the benefit of their use in treating depression." The ruling stems from a lawsuit brought by the widow of a man who was believed to have committed suicide as a result of taking Effexor. The lawsuit accused Wyeth Pharmaceuticals of failing to properly warn patients that Effexor may increase the risk of suicide. In its defense, Wyeth presented evidence that it had, on three separate occasions, attempted to institute a more "extensive suicide warning", but the F.D.A. had refused to approve each proposed warning. 
- video: Psychiatry An Industry Of Death
- video: Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging -(Documentary) Psychotropic drugs. It’s the story of big money—drugs that fuel a $330 billion psychiatric industry, without a single cure. The cost in human terms is even greater—these drugs now kill an estimated 42,000 people every year. And the death count keeps rising. Containing more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves, this riveting documentary rips the mask off psychotropic drugging and exposes a brutal but well-entrenched money-making machine.
- There are over 115 cases of bizarre behavior, 66 school shootings/incidents, 68 road rage tragedies, 19 air rage incidents, 101 arson cases, 70 postpartum depression cases, over 1,000 murders (homicides) or murder attempts, over 300 murder-suicides involving SSRIs. 
- Here are 4,800+ news stories with the full media article available all involving SSRIs. 
- "To reduce the numerical power of the aggressor nations, as a potential military advantage, a Population Control Policy shall be elaborated and applied in the quarantined areas." - Post-war moral new world order map
- Birth control
- Intrauterine devices (causing serious damage to the uterus, sometimes resulting in hysterectomy and infertility)
- pills (contributing to breast and uterine cancer)
- Forced sterilization
- Sterilization (surgical procedure)
- Bill Gates funds covert vaccine nanotechnology
- ...breakthroughs like mass sterilization and nanoparticle vaccines that could be covertly administered even without your knowledge, it turns out. These nanoparticles could be used in a spray mist that's sprayed on to every person who walks through an airport security checkpoint, for example. Or it could be unleashed through the ventilation systems of corporate office buildings or public schools to vaccinate the masses. You wouldn't even know you were being vaccinated.
- Category: Infanticide
- Case Study: Female Infanticide (India/China)
- Sex-selective abortion and female infanticide
- Worldwide Abortion Statistics
- Unsafe abortions kill 70,000 annually
- Guttmacher Institute's latest fact sheet on abortion.
- WORLDWIDE: Number of abortions per year: Approximately 42 Million - Abortions per day: Approximately 115,000
- UNITED STATES: Number of abortions per year: 1.37 Million (1996) - Abortions per day: Approximately 3,700 
- National Security Study Memorandum 200 completed under the direction of Henry Kissinger cites abortion is vital to the solution
- No country has reduced its population growth without resorting to abortion
- Indeed, abortion, legal and illegal, now has become the most widespread fertility control method in use in the world today
- It would be unwise to restrict abortion research for the following reasons:
- The persistent and ubiquitous nature of abortion.
- Widespread lack of safe abortion techniques..."
- In 1973 abortion on demand became legal with the landmark Roe vs. Wade decision. Abortion clinics immediately sprung up across the United States, fostering a blood-money industry capable of producing annual revenues in the tens of millions. One clinic employee admitted recently that she made an average of thirteen thousand dollars per month based on a commission of twenty-five dollars per abortion. She compared her job responsibilities to a phone-in boiler room, where each employee sat at a booth answering calls. When a distraught young lady called in, a sales script was read which was designed to overcome any obstacle that stood n the way of an abortion. The caller was encouraged to come in for "counseling," and to bring the payment for the abortion with her. Once the abortion was performed, the saleswoman received a twenty-five dollar commission. The idea is simple. Used car salesmen and con artists have employed the same system for years.
- "...many blacks wonder whether black civil rights and abortion fit so neatly together (For every three black babies born, two are aborted. 43 percent of all abortions in the United States are performed on black women. From figures supplied by the federal government and the Alan Guttmacher Institute, Richard D. Glasow of National Right to Life has estimated that some 400,000 black pregnancies are aborted each year). Black pregnancies have historically been the target of SOCIAL ENGINEERS such as Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. Sanger was convinced that blacks, Jews, Eastern Europeans, and other non-Aryan groups were detracting from the creative intellect and social potential of America, and she wanted those groups' numbers REDUCED..." (see her first book, PIVOT OF CIVILIZATION ) 
- Todo: Involuntary euthanasia (and the illegal/criminal cases)