Difference between revisions of "911:Catholic Heresies"
|Line 285:||Line 285:|
Revision as of 13:50, 14 November 2012
- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
todo: Catholicism Pagan/Mystery Religions origins
Pagan Origins of Catholicism
Constantine the I - was an Emperor of Rome, he decided to merge Roman paganism and christianity to increase his political influence and power. He merged state and religion by becoming the first Emperor who was a ‘christian’ dubbing himself - Constantine – the first Pontif Maxima - which means high priest. In essense Constantine I -was the first unofficial pope. Although Constantine professed to be a ‘christian’ he clung to his pagan roots of pantheism. The Catholic church hundreds of years later builds on this foundation and continues the traditions of Egyptian worship under the banner of Christianity.
Constantine and future POPES merged the two religions by:
- Naming the days of the week after pagan gods
- Gregorian Calendar – Changing the days of the week- the first day of the week became the last day of the week and was renamed SUN-day. The real sabbath was changed to a pagan sabbath. The world would then worship a false god on this pagan day under the banner of ‘christianity’
- Changing the day of worship to SUN-day
- Incorporating pagan worship in ‘temples’ = churches
- Idol worship – bowing to statues of saints and ‘Madonna’
- Necromancy – worshipping dead people under the banner of worshipping the ‘saints’ around 375
- Sun worship – use of the Monstrance, sundials and monuments
- Pontif Maxima to be worshiped as god as was the Roman Emperor and Pharaoh
- Worship of many Babylonian gods – Dagon, Ra, Isis, Osiris etc
- Homage must be paid to Rome by the entire world – Presidents all around the world to bow to the ‘POPE’ see which presidents visited Pope John Paul’s funeral in 2005
- Rewritten doctrines Lucifer the Morning Star becomes the Christ under the Rome Rite
- Rewritten ‘bible’ changing laws and doctrine in the KJV Bible
- Worship of the Madonna Statue
- Introduction of the ‘rosary’ in 1190 – a pagan tradition
- Purgatory doctrine which is heresy
- Confessions to the Priest – who can forgive sins as he is god
- Infallibility of the POPE
- Banning the Bible in the Dark ages
- Killing of many christians who refused to conform
Constantine destroyed pagan shrines and rebuilt ‘churches’ on the same zodiac plain lines. Obelisks from Egypt where imported erected to pay homage to their deity RA – the sun god. Ra (alternatively spelled Ré), Egyptian *ri:ʕu, is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty he had become a major deity in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the mid-day sun. The meaning of the name is uncertain, but it is thought that if not a word for ‘sun’ it may be a variant of or linked to words meaning ‘creative power’ and ‘creator’. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means “light-bearer” (from the words lucem ferre). The Roman Rite is the liturgical rite used in the Diocese of Rome in the Catholic Church. The Rome Rite refers to the Morning Star (Lucifer, the Sun, the light bearer) as their Christ. 
Eqyptian King - Pharaoh - Horus - Ra - carried by egyptians 
These dates are in many cases approximate. Many of these heresies had been current in the Church years before, but only when they were officially adopted by a Church council and proclaimed by the pope as dogma of faith, did they become binding on Catholics.
And doctrine to be true must conform to the Word of God. "To the law and to the testimony; if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (Isaiah 8:20) At the Reformation in the 16th Century these heresies were repudiated as having no part in the Religion of Jesus as taught in the New Testament.
The Pantheon is an ancient temple in Rome that was later converted into the Church of Santa Maria ad Martyres. Dating from 125 AD, this is the most complete ancient building in Rome. The Pantheon was dedicated to pan theos, meaning “all the gods.” When it became a Church, it was dedicated to the Virgin Mary and all the martyrs. The Pantheon is the burial place of several important Italians and it remains an active Church.
The statues of the “gods” from the Pantheon are now found in the Vatican Museum with the exception of the great statue of Jupiter, which has been modified, re-titled, and seated on a throne in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome as St. Peter. Thousands of pilgrims kiss the foot of Jupiter while thinking it is the statue of Peter and have nearly worn it away. Notice the sun wheel above his head? Note also that the pattern on the wall behind the statue utilizes the symbol of Baal.
Following the conquest of Mesopotamia by the Persians, the Babylonian priesthood fled to Pergamum in Asia Minor. Here they erected the Acropolis temples of Pergamum in honour of the Greek Pantheon, but continued to worship the Babylonian mystery god under the name of Saturnus.
Many of the Babylonian mysteries were preserved in the temple of Zeus at Pergamum and transferred to Rome in 133 B.C. when Attalus III died without an heir and bequeathed his kingdom to Rome.
The penetration of the religion of Babylon became so general that Rome was called the “New Babylon.”
The origin of the number 666. In 133 B.C. the Babylonian solar cult was bequeathed to Rome by Attalus III. There its symbols and forms were incorporated into the cult of Caesar and later into Roman Catholicism. Note that the numbers add up to 111 for each row, column and even the diagonals, with the grand total of 6 x 111 equaling 666 for each table.
Winged serpent spirit, signifying the soul of the departed (Egypt). It is very interesting that in ancient mythology, the serpent was universally the symbol of the sun. Sun worship and serpent worship began side by side. The sun was proclaimed to be the source of all fleshly life and the serpent the origin of all spiritual life.
Winged serpent guardians, King Tut’s throne, Cairo, Egypt. The religion of the serpent has passed down from one occult priesthood to another all the way down through the years as man was scattered throughout the earth from the time of the Tower of Babel. Remember that sun and serpent worship began together.
Mayan serpent sun god coming out of the mouth of a dragon was used in connection with the Mayan sun god ‘Quetzalcoatl’ on the Island of Cozumel, 1000 A.D. What do they represent? Revelation 12:9 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth…”
Romans adopted the worship of the serpent as a symbol of power that carries the soul to heaven. In the Archaeological Museum in Rome, a sarcophagus of the dead has two serpents pulling a chariot taking these people to heaven. Rome also adopted this symbol of the serpent as the healer (Caduceus) as have many countries.
Serpent door handle on the new St. Mary’s Cathedral in San Francisco, California. The serpent as we have already seen became the symbol of healing in many countries. It is hard to imagine a symbol that represents Satan on the door of a Cathedral. One would think they would have to know what the Bible says it represents.
Dragon on a large papal crest in the Vatican museum. Vatis = diviner, can = serpent. Vatican = The Divining Serpent . Knowing the meaning of the word Vatican no one will be surprised that the crest of the Vatican is “a serpent-dragon” The Bible says in Revelation 12:9 “the dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world…”
The Persian sun god Mithra was widely accepted in the Roman world prior to Christianity. Sunday was dedicated to Mithra (lord), receiving the title of the “Lord’s Day” Mithraism had seven sacraments the same as the Catholic Church. The Eucharist hosts were signed with a cross, an ancient phallic symbol which originated in Egypt, and the Egyptian cross (the ankh) still shows the original form which included the female symbol.
The Pope enthroned under a canopy with astrological figures of the Zodiac in the Vatican Museum. The sign of Leo is directly above the Pope’s head. During the Dark Ages, the greatest astrologer of all times, Nostradamus had to be cautious of the Inquisition which he narrowly escaped several times. Yet that Church had knowledge of the stars and used astrology.
Golden child in the Vatican treasury, like so many other images of the child in Catholic Churches, is reminiscent of the ancient worship of Tammuz as a child. Born on Dec. 25, he represented the rebirth of the sun. As a pagan god child, he was called “Baal-berith.” Pagan Anglo Saxons called Dec. 25 “Yule
Mother or Mary worship is the most powerful and emotional phenomenon in the Roman Catholic Church today. This mystic cult is given credence by the multitude of accounts about supernatural phenomena involving statues, apparitions and healings.
Since Mary worship is found nowhere in the writings of the first Christians, it is evident that its origin is found in the universal adoration of the mother goddess all throughout paganism before the time of Christ. It was adopted into the rising Roman Church early in its history - some suggest after the 4th century A.D.
Serpent crosiers were commonly carried by bishops and high Catholic Church officials in the Middle Ages. They claim that the crosier represents the shepherd’s crook, but it can be traced to the divining staff or augur of Pontifex Maximus of ancient Rome who inherited it from the priests of Babylon. It is unrealistic to assume that shepherds of nomadic existence would use wooden rods with handles like the one shown or anything like it. Common sense would have them use something straight and not entangle themselves with when having to fight off wild animals. Thinking about plays representing the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem, it is absolutely disgusting to see shepherds hold staffs other than straight wooden rods.
The pagan symbol representing male and female union. The wavy lines portray the female and were associated with the serpent, while the straight line is male and is representing the phallus. We find the same principles of male-female in the paganism of astrology, which is very much a religion of nature worship of which the sun and the moon are the predominant deities. The sun is usually the male and the moon the female (as Horus and Isis of Egypt, which originated from Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son. See the origin of sun worship and Babylon.)
Adad, Enlil, Baal, Neptune, Poseidon and other 'gods' of storm and sea were depicted as carrying tridents. It was symbolic of lightning. Here Poseidon or Neptune, ruler of the sea or underworld, holds the trident, traceable to the horned, hoofed sun-god of Babylon, who carried the trident or pitchfork. 
A cross on the altar of St. Paul's Cathedral in London with four tridents in the Hindu fertility style.
Some dispute that Roman Catholic Church leaders incorporated pagan Babylonian religious practices into the Catholic Church but even Catholic historians admit it. Cardinal Newman in his Development of Christian Doctrine, pages 372, 373 says that the Church incorporated many pagan religious practices into the Church. He claims that the Church sanctified them and that made it safe to bring these practices into the Church. 
The trident projecting from the head of Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. The same symbol is found on clothing and regalia, architecture and art. Also notice the hand how it is displayed with two fingers and thumb prominent, another way of symbolizing the trident, a Satanic hand sign, symbolic of occult powers, also used by high church officials & priests in various blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with 2-fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church.
The old statue of Jupiter with its occult blessing hand is now St. Peter in the Vatican. As stated earlier, the statues of the gods from the Roman Pantheon can now be found in the Vatican Museum with the exception of the great statue of Jupiter, which has been modified, re-titled, and seated on a throne in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome as St. Peter. Thousands of pilgrims kiss the foot of Jupiter while thinking it is the statue of Peter and it has been nearly worn away from the many pilgrims who kiss paying homage. Notice the sun wheel above his head? You can also note also that the pattern on the wall behind the statue utilizes the symbol of Baal.
Pagan priests as half-fish sprinkling holy water. Stone relief on temple laver from Assyria, in the Pergamum Museum of Berlin. Here we see how each priest is wearing a fish-head mitre. One of the names of this god in Babylon and Phylistia was Dagon (dag=fish, on=sun). The most common ways of depicting Dagon are described by the archaeologist Layard, "The Head of the fish formed the mitre above that of a man, while its scaly, fish-like tail fell as a cloak behind, leaving the human limbs and feet exposed." Layard's Babylon & Nineveh, p.343 
Dagon the sun-fish god, again clearly displayed with fish attire and mitre. Note also the carvings and diagrams of Dagon priests and their fish head hats alongside the Pope with his similar fish head hat holding the crooked cross of Mithra. The carving on the left shows the Dagon priests sprinkling holy water and is taken from the above image.
This pine cone staff in the Egyptian Museum Turino, Italy is a symbol of the solar god Osiris and originated in Egypt where he was their messiah who died for his people and whose Mother, Isis, was worshipped as the Virgin Mother. Osiris was the Egyptian counterfeit of Jesus Christ. The pine cone on the tree of life, slowly ripens the conifer’s female seeds, and in the later stages the cone opens up to release its mature seeds. This process symbolizes the seeding effect on other people and culture together with the expansion of consciousness.
Assyrian winged god with pine cone, representing power of regeneration, traceable to Tammuz of Babylon. Most paganism in history is traceable back to Tammuz of Babylon. His mother Semiramis, was the first Virgin Mother predating the birth of Jesus Christ by over a 1000 years. The Catholic practice of making the Sign of the Cross originated in Babylon as people paid homage to their messiah, Tammuz, who “died for the good of his people.” There love was demonstrated for Tammuz by making the sign of the “T.” Satan has transferred this sign for Tammuz into the Catholic Church, as they think they are making the sign of the Christian cross. Tammuz was the Babylonian counterfeit of Jesus Christ.
The largest pine cone in the world in the Court of the Pine Cone at the Vatican, Rome. Pagans have always coveted eternal life and have sought it by worshipping and revering many objects they find in Nature.
The Roman Catholic Church utilizes the pine cone just as any good Pagan religion would do. This is further evidence that Roman Catholicism is more Pagan than Christian. In fact we could say that Roman Catholicism is counterfeit Christianity with Paganism as its beating heart. pine cones are common in Roman Catholic architecture and sacred decorations. Note how the cone at the Vatican is immature and therefore unopened, just the way they want it!
The Pope carries a pine cone mounted on his staff, the ultimate pagan symbol.
Since the ultimate goal of religion is the securing of eternal life, one should not be surprised that the Pope should be carrying the ultimate Pagan symbol of eternal life.
One of the most visible evidences that sun worship has continued under the name of Christianity. Look at the Pope with the symbol of “Baal” (sun worship) at the forefront of his mitre, which symbolizes the Dagon god. The symbol of the Dagon is in the form of a hat or mitre. Notice the open mouth of the fish at the top of the Pope’s mitre. The most famous temples of Dagon were at Gaza (Judges 16:21-30) and Ashdod (1 Samuel 5:3-7; 1Chronicles 10:10). Dagon was represented with the face and hands of a man and the lower half the body as the tail of a fish (1 Samuel 5:3-4).
Waldensian Christians worshiping in a cave while being attacked by Catholic soldiers. “The Papists took care after every mission of persecution to destroy as much of the Waldensian literature as possible.” Bompian, A Short History of the Italian Waldenses, p.56 “The inquisitors declare that the sign of a Vaudois (Waldenser) deemed worthy of death was that he followed Christ and sought to obey the Commandments of God.” H.C. Lea, History of the Inquisition of the Middle Ages, Vol.1
Statue in the sanctuary of the Jesuit Church of Rome, depicting the church's authority over kings, and her destruction of what she considered Protestant heresy.
On August 15, 1534, Ignatius Loyola established a new order of priests and brothers The Society of Jesus, better known today as the Jesuits. They were so evil they were banned in many countries. 
View of the plaza at the Vatican, also known as St. Peter’s square. The Papal palace is on the right edge. The large eight rayed sun wheel design symbolic of Ishtar is immediately noticeable. Look closely in the center of the wheel. What you see there is an obelisk, a genuine Egyptian obelisk shipped from Heliopolis to Rome by the Roman emperor Caligula. The obelisk is of course a phallic symbol but it also was used in sun worship. It is claimed that the word obelisk literally means Baal’s shaft or Baal’s organ of reproduction. Source: Masonic and Occult Symbols Illustrated, by Dr. Cathy Burns, pg. 341.
Note around the obelisk at the center of the huge eight point sun wheel is a smaller four pointed sun wheel, the same symbol found on the altar stone in the temple of Baal in Hatzor. Leviticus 26:30 CJB “I will destroy your high places, cut down your pillars for sun-worship, and throw your carcasses on the carcasses of your idols; and I will detest you.” Ezekiel 6:4 AMP “Your altars shall be made desolate and your sun-pillars shall be broken in pieces, and I will cast down your slain before your idols.”
The Egyptian obelisk that stands in the square of St. John Lateran (shown at left) is the largest in existence. Originally carved during the reign of Pharaoh Thutmoses III, it stood in the Temple of Amon in Thebes (Karnak), but was removed to Rome by emperor Constantius (A.D. 317-361) and placed in the Circus Maximus. In 1587 Pope Sixtus V unearthed the fallen, broken and long forgotten obelisk and had it repaired and placed in the Piazza S. Giovanni in Laterano. It is possible that Moses saw this very obelisk when he was in Egypt. Now this obelisk meant to honour the sun god stands beside what Catholics call the supreme “Mother of all Churches”, the official cathedra of the bishop of Rome, the Pope, which brings to mind the apostate Mother Church, Mystery Babylon the mother of harlots.
A tablet from the early 9th century B.C. which depicts the Babylonian sun god Shamash seated on the right, holding emblems of his authority, a staff and ring, and the king with two attendants on the left. In the centre on an altar is a large four point sun image with additional small wavy rays between the points.
Now look closely at the tapestry below John Paul II who is making his first public appearance as Pope in 1978.
On the tapestry hung from the balcony, there is the symbol of Baal / Shamash very evident. Compare with the above image. In Hebrew, the word for sun is: 8121. shemesh, sheh’-mesh; from an unused root mean. to be brilliant; the sun; by impl. the east; fig. a ray, i.e. (arch.) a notched battlement:-- + east side (-ward), sun ([rising]), + west (-ward), window.
Looking up into the dome of St. Peter’s you will notice the very obvious 16 ray sun wheel. Indeed the light from the sun streams into the centre hub of the dome making a genuine sun-lit sunburst image at the centre of the wheel. The Bible says these symbols were associated with sun worship, which is strongly condemned in scripture. So why are they so prevalent in the Roman Catholic Church if they are associated with paganism and apostasy and what became of sun worship?
Stela of Shamshi-Adad V
Note: The Equal length cross (Maltese Cross). Look closely at the chest and around the neck of this Neo-Assyrian standing stone (stele/stela) dating from about 824-811 B.C., which depicts King Shamshi-Adad V.
Note in particular the necklace the King is wearing. On it is what is called a Cross Pattée or Cross Formée. It was about twenty eight hundred years ago that this shape was symbolic of pagan sun worship.
Now look closely at the Pope who wears a similar symbol around his neck on the Pallium, which the Pope also confers on selected bishops as an ornamental token of his favour, and it is also worn by archbishops and patriarchs as a symbol of their authority as a metropolitan, derived from unity with the Pope.
Note also, that beneath Jean Paul’s Pallium there is a partially obscured diagonal cross, which mimics the diagonal bands below the Cross Pattée (Maltese Cross) worn by the pagan king. The Pope also has a ring and staff of authority, remarkably similar to the depiction of the sun god Shamash.
The Doctrine of Festivals of Ancient Babylonianism
Yule means “infant,” thus, the day of birth. In Egypt the son of Isis, the Egyptian title for the queen of heaven, was to have been born at the end of December. Long before they were introduced to Christianity, Anglo Saxons celebrated a “Yule Day” and this was preceded by “A Mother’s Night.” The Sabaeans of Arabia likewise celebrated a birth festival on the 24th of December. This was the birth of their moon god, “Lord Moon” which in the East was called “Meni” (Isa. 65:11). A special tree and a yule log were both involved with this festival. The yule log represented Nimrod, the dead stock of Nimrod, cut down by his enemies, and the tree represented Nimrod come to life. 
Long before the birth of Christ pagan Rome honored Cybele, the mother of the Babylonian Messiah, with a special day, March 25th, nine months before December 25th. Today in Rome this is called “the Annunciation of Mary.” 
- Full article on Easter (TerryHomePage)
Easter was another name for Astarte or Istar, which were other names for the queen of heaven. This festival in ancient Babylonianism was a 40-day weeping period for Tammuz just prior to the festival of Astarte (or Istar or Easter), who was said to have received her son back from the dead; for it was taught that he was slain by a wild beast (boar). To him the egg was sacred, depicting the mystery of resurrection.
Fifteen hundred years before Christ the hot cross buns of Good Friday were used in the worship of the queen of heaven, the goddess of Easter. They were even called “the boun,” i.e., “bun” (Jer. 7:18). They were first offered, then later eaten.
The egg can be traced back to the fable of the mystic egg of the Babylonians. “An egg of wondrous size” is said to have fallen from heaven into the River Euphrates. The fishes rolled it to the bank where the doves having settled upon it, hatched it. Out came Venus who afterwards was called the Assyrian goddess or Astarte, the queen of heaven. So the egg first was a symbol of Astarte or Easter, the queen of heaven. (See: Lady Gaga & The Mystic Egg Of Astarte/Ishtar)
Thus you can see the background for lent, the 40-day period prior to Easter, and the Easter festival. Some simply adopted the egg and applied it to the resurrection of Christ. In the very early church there was the celebration of the Passover on Friday before the resurrection, but it was not called Easter. 
One of the grand and original festivals of Tammuz, the child of Semiramis, was observed in June. In fact, June was called by his name in some places. Other periods had been devoted to the commemoration of the death and reviving of the Babylonian god for various reasons in different countries, but the month of Tammuz appears to have been the primitive date of this festival. As a result, this date and festival still had a firm hold on the people in various parts of the Roman world, so the papacy came up with a solution. John the Baptist was born six months before Christ, which according to their festival for Christ’s birth was December 25, so June would be John’s birth month. One of their many sacred names for Tammuz was Oannes. This was just perfect because in Latin, the sacred language of the church, John was Joannes. Thus, this festival was continued and suited both Christians and pagans alike. 
This is the teaching that Mary saw no corruption, but was in body and soul carried up to heaven and is now invested with all power of heaven and earth. This too, goes back to Babylonian mystery. 
- We know the Popes instructed their missionaries not to abolish, but rather adopt the heathen rites of the people among whom they introduced Christianity, and adapt them to Christian worship. This was the source of innumerable corruptions; and with regard to this festival (Christmas), it not only opened a door for all manner of licentiousness, but also bound the churches to the acknowledgment of a thing as true which never has been proved,—that Christ was born on the 25th of December, which rests on no credible authority. 
Creation and Evolution
Elm Street Magazine cover. 
...creationism is "a 19th-century Protestant heresy." - Elm Street Magazine (Winter 1999). 
The Pope gives his blessing to natural selection—though man's soul remains beyond science's reach. Jim Collins et al., "Vatican Thinking Evolves," TIME (November 4, 1996). 
The Catholic Church has officially debunked a literal interpretation of the Creation according to Genesis as "utter nonsense." Nic Van Oudtshoorn, "Genesis is 'nonsense,'" Sunday Times (December 6, 1987): 17. 
Big Bang Theory
- "If in coming face to face with God we accept Him in our lives, then we.... become a better Hindu, a better Muslim, a better Catholic, a better whatever we are.... What God is in your mind you must accept.” - Mother Teresa (Mother Teresa, M.G. Chitkara, 1998, p. 207; Love, A Fruit Always In Season:, Daily Meditations By Mother Teresa, 1987, pp. 49, 50; Global Peace and the Rise of Antichrist, Dave Hunt, p.149; Final Authority, Grady, pp.190,191,192). 
The Vatican and the Ecumenical Movement
- Catholic ecumenism Started with Nicene Creed (325/381) & the The first seven ecumenical councils (325/787), Councils recognised as ecumenical in the Roman Catholic Church (869/1965), World Methodist Council (1881), (), the Mennonite World Conference (1925, Switzerland, see also: ), World Jewish Congress (1936, Switzerland, see also: , ), World Council of Churches (1937, 340 churches), Lutheran World Federation (1947, 140 churches), Conference of European Churches (1959, 125 churches) meetings, World Alliance of Reformed Churches (1970, 214 churches), Charta Oecumenica   (2001), United Religions Initiative  , International 'Christian' organizations, ENI supporters, ecumenical community with inter-religious orientation  for the repossession of Jerusalem throught the Jerusalem-Project.
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French philosopher and Jesuit priest) set the stage for the renewal movement which came to flower in the era of Vatican II. Vatican II is the document that lauched the Ecumenical Movement
- Is Ecumenism the Great Apostasy of the church?
- video: Mystery Babylon Ecumenical Movement by William Cooper.
- video: Only way-Ecumenical Movement
- video: Pushing a One World Secular Religion
- video: Catholic Jesuit Ecumenical Anti-Christ One World Religion Part 1 Part 2
- video: Ecumenical Protestant Harlots
- video: A Priest rejects christ's and appreciate Islam
- video: Heresies of Benedict XVI
- This Catholic Charismatic movement is simply an act to attract Protestants into the trap of ecumenism 
- "It is willing to accept tongues, interpretation of tongues, visions, dreams, prophecies, etc., as being a message from God to His children. This is a very grave danger. Once you accept "extra biblical messages"... it is not long before you will be accepting "anti-biblical messages" as being valid... The Charismatic Movement has done and is doing exactly that! In reality, all "extra biblical messages" are anti-biblical messages" because God's Word specifically warns against adding to the scriptures. (Deut.4:2 Rev.22:18-19)
- "It encourages its followers to stay in apostate Protestant churches as well as Roman Catholic churches and other churches which preach and teach a false gospel. God's Word plainly tells believers that those who preach another gospel are"accursed" (Gal.1:6,9) and that those who fellowship with false teachers are partakers of their evil deeds (2John 1:10-11) The Charismatic Movement is promoting the Ecumenical Movement and the Roman Catholic Church. This is very dangerous!"
- "It like the New Evangelical Movement, uses, sells and promotes most of the new Bible versions and translations,... which add to or take from the Word of God. This also is very dangerous!"
- "It places undue and unscriptural emphasis on PHYSICAL HEALING. This stumbles many precious believers who are falsely taught that it is ALWAYS God's will to heal. Both the scriptures and experience teach that God may use physical afflictions for refining, correcting, and chastising (2Cor. 12:7-10 Heb. 12:3-11 Job 23:10). The scriptures leave no doubt as to the ability of God to heal. But it is wrong and dangerous to teach that God MUST ALWAYS heal.
- "It... fosters and encourages a spirit of worldliness in the church and individual believer. Instead of striving for true holiness and Godliness... The Charismatic Movement seems to be trying to outdo the world in being worldly. This is very dangerous. (read 1John 2:15-17)
- "It promotes and encourages what is called "coming under the power", an extremely dangerous practice in which certain leaders "lay hands" on people causing them to "swoon, faint, slump down, experience the power" ect., there-after remaining unconscious or semi-conscious for several seconds or longer. The Charismatics attempt to use john 18:6 ...This is another example of how they twist the Scriptures to justify and defend their practices. There is no Scriptural precedent, example or command for this experience which border on hypnotism and occult practices.
- "It glories in "miracles" and often uses a "miracle" as the basis for validating a person's message or practices, even though the message or the practice is unscriptural. ...The Scriptures plainly teach that the last days ...the Anti-christ will usher in a time of "all powers and signs and LYING WONDERS" (2Thess. 2:9-11) ...The Anti-christ will deceive men by the use of miracles even having the power to give life to an image. (Rev. 13:11-18) The validation of a man's message and methods today in not "miracles" - it is its conformity to the Word of God. It is dangerous and wrong to accept any other basis of judgement!"
- "We firmly believe that "speaking in tongues" ceased with the completion of the Scriptures. (1Cor. 13:8) We firmly believe that it is wrong to teach believers to tarry for or seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Bible clearly teaches that all the believers have been baptized by the Holy Spirit into the Body of Christ (1Cor.12:13) and that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ are not His at all (Rom. 8:9). We firmly believe that the erroneous teachings of the Charismatic Movement has obscured the true teaching regarding the ministry of the Holy Spirit who convicts the world of sin (John 16:8-11), uses the written Word which He gave through the apostles and prophets to guide us into all truth. The Holy Spirit would never lead us to do or say things contrary to the Bible, God's Holy, inerrant, eternal Word." (2Tim. 3:16)
- As everyone knows there has always been debate about tongues and the use of tongues in the church. The scriptures are very clear as to the use of tongues but even so, some things have been overlooked. Here are a few scriptures to consider as to the giving of messages in tongues. 
- A MESSAGE TO MEN?
- "For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God" (I Cor.14:2). This is what Paul, the greatest teacher of the church, moreover, led by the Spirit, clearly taught the Corinthians, "... He does not speak to men...
- "... The Holy Spirit came on them just as He had come on us at the beginning," "God gave them the same gift as He gave us who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ." (Acts 11:15-17). they heard them "... Praising God."
- "TONGUES ARE NOT A SIGN FOR BELIEVERS BUT FOR NONBELIEVERS" (I Cor.14:22.)
- A MESSAGE TO MEN?
- As everyone knows there has always been debate about tongues and the use of tongues in the church. The scriptures are very clear as to the use of tongues but even so, some things have been overlooked. Here are a few scriptures to consider as to the giving of messages in tongues. 
- "...If the Charismatic Movement is of the Spirit of God, it would be exercising spiritual discernment and calling for seperation from false prophets, apostate churches and unscriptural practices. It would be fighting the Ecumenical Movement - not helping to build it! For all of these reasons and many others like them, we sound this word of warning-
RC church and Islam
Here is a photo of the Pope at the end of an audience with Patriarch Raphael I of Iraq where "the Pope bowed to the Muslim holy book the Qu'ran presented to him by the delegation and kissed it as a sign of respect". 
The Pope Kissing The Qu'ram.
This picture is simply further evidence, along with the his receiving the mark of Shiva, organizing "prayer meetings" with occult religious leaders, and allowing the worship of a false god on the altar of the RCC church at Assisi, of his inter religious interfaith agenda for the RCC that seems to be trying desperately to establish its place in history as the woman who rides the beast! 
Did the Pope, touted by people like Billy Graham who said the Pope was his pick for "the Man of the Century"; and people like Bill Bright, Pat Robertson and Chuck Colson who signed the Evangelicals And Catholics Together document that claims that Evangelicals and Catholics are preaching the same gospel ... has this man who represents, in fact is the "infallible" voice of, the Roman Catholic Church not remember what the Qu'ran has to say about Jesus and the Triunity of God?
- "O people of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which he conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit [sic.] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and say not 'Three' - Cease! (it is better for you! - Allah is only one God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son...The Messiah will never scorn to be a slave unto Allah."
Of Jesus Christ the Qu'ran also states:
- "And when the son of Mary is quoted as an example, behold! The folk laugh out, and say: Are our gods better, or is he? They raise not the objection save for argument. Nay! but they are a contentious folk. He is nothing but a slave on whom we bestowed favor, and we made him a pattern for the Children of Israel. And had we willed it we would have set among you angels to be viceroys in the earth".
Regarding Christ's death on the Cross, the Qu'ran says:
- "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary a grave false charge; That they said (in boast): We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah. But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. ... And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness against them (Christians)." (Koran, 4:156-159)
The Qu'ran even has Jesus Himself saying:
- "Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One."
For Muslims, they do not believe that Jesus is God since the Qur’an claims that it is an unforgivable sin to “assign partners with God” (Surah 10:30). Also, the Qur’an claims that Jesus was not crucified (Surah 4:156-157). However, the New Testament teaches that Jesus was Divine (cf. John 1:1; 8:24, 58; 10:30; 20:28; Rom. 9:5) and He literally was crucified (1 Cor. 15:3-4).  
RC church and the Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Moderator welcomes visit by Pope Benedict
- US Presbyterians vote to ordain gay ministers
RC church and the Anglican Church
ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY...wore a ring given to one of the Archbishop's predecessors by POPE PAUL VI. It was, he told John Paul, "a sign not unlike an engagement ring."
TIME (August 6, 1990).
The Anglican Communion: Worldly, Worldwide, Catholic and Protestant
Cover, TIME (August 16, 1993).
RC church and the Evangelical Church
RC church and the Lutheran Church
"Germany calls to ask: forgive Luther"
The Telegraph (December 31, 1994). edit Delete caption 
The Star (June 16, 1979). 
"Lutherans and Catholics reach agreement on the issue that once split Western Christianity in two." 
David van Biema et al., "A Half-Millennium Rift," TIME (July 6, 1998).
In 2000, the German magazine Weltbild bore this drawing of Luther and the Pope on its cover, with the inscription: "From heretic to companion." 
RC church and the Pentecostal Church
Peter Greasley: People have been falling over, laughing uncontrollably, rolling around drunk and crying deeply. 
...the cry is 'Drink, drink, drink!' and everyone is getting drunk. Not with Tetley's Best Bitter or Carling Black Label, but with the Holy Spirit. 
Reports are coming in daily of the dramatic effects of this outpouring of God's Spirit on his people. 
She had been lying on the floor outside the Gemini suite of the Regal Constellation Hotel in Toronto for an hour, laughing...No, not laughing; she was roaring... 
RC church and the Orthodox Church
"Who belongs to the Catholic Church?"
Those "who believe in Christ and have been properly baptised are put in a certain, although imperfect, communion with the Catholic Church." With the Orthodox Churches, this communion is so profound "that it lacks little to attain the fullness that would permit a common celebration of the Lord's Eucharist."
Catechism of the Catholic Church (Vatican City: Liguori Publications, 1994): 222. 
- “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:” Luke 12:51
bible verse about no unity.. jesus
World government- Tower of babel
Chrisitnanity as an exclusive religion, not inclusive
world peace - separation Matthew 10:34-35
new world order
What will be the next invention? The Roman Church says it never changes; yet, it has done nothing else but invent new doctrines which are contrary to the Bible, and has practiced rites and ceremonies taken bodily from paganism. Some scholar has found that 75% of the rites and ceremonies of the Roman Church are of pagan origin.
Note:-- Cardinal Newman, in his book, "The Development of the Christian Religion," admits that ... "Temples, incense, oil lamps, votive offerings, holy water, holidays and season of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure (of priests and monks and nuns), images ... are all of pagan origin..." (Page 359).
Heresies are those doctrines and practices which are contrary to the Bible. They are also called "human traditions" or "doctrines of men". Both Peter and Paul predicted and warned that in the later times "false teachers" would rise within the Church and bring in "damnable heresies" and "doctrines of devils". (Read 2nd Peter 2:1-3, and 1st Timothy 3:2-5).
Jesus rebuked the Pharisees, for they transgressed the commandments of God by keeping their traditions. "in vain," He said, "they worship me by keeping for doctrines the commandments of men" (Matthew 15:3,9).
The real heretics therefore, are the Roman Catholics and the true orthodox are the Evangelical Christians.
- BRETHREN! The Word of God commands us to get out of Babylon, saying: "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." (Revelation 18:4). All true Christians will remain faithful to the religion of Christ as taught in the Bible, and heed the warning of the Apostle Paul, who said: "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8).
From sun and serpent worship 2000 B.C., to Sunday worship in the Church. Satan has infiltrated the Christian Church and most do not understand what has happened or the relevance. Sunday or “dies solis”, the day of the sun came from Satan worship and is his day. The Babylonian mystery religion went straight into the Church of Rome and God calls her Mystery Babylon. She claims her mark to be her change of the fourth Commandment to the day of the sun. See also the history of Sun-Day worship and the origins of 666.
- The Jesuit Priest in the Family, the Church, and the Parish: In Reply to a Letter (To the Parishioners of St. Margaret'S, Leicester) by W.H. Anderdon -> to check from p.23