- Bible prophecy
- Black Magic
- New Age agenda
- The Christ
- The Matrix
- Occult symbolism Intro
- History of oppression
- Social terrorism
- Economic terrorism
- Vatican network
- Jesuits In America
- Various Jesuits
- Quotations: Jesuit Order
- SMOM network
- Masonic Judaism
- Masonic Islam
- Masonic Buddism
- Masonic media agents
- “A tax supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.” — Isabel Patterson
- “Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.” - G. M. Trevelyan
- “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
- “Believing something that is not truth is a waste of time.” — Anon.
Conventionally taught and accepted history and science have a fundamental influence on the way that we perceive the world. Therefore, the control of education and the way that these subjects are presented has been of paramount importance to the Elite. This has been one of the main occupations of the Round Table, and in America the task was given to the Rockefeller Foundation by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace to prevent American life from returning to its pre-World War I state.
The lessons taught in the schools of today are:
- Those of confusion (there is no meaning)
- Hierarchical position (envy those above, despise those below)
- Dependency ('success' is measured by the opinion of others and only 'experts' know the truth)
- Obedience (do as others instruct, in order to progress)
A child is simply there to be filled with System-accepted 'facts', regimentally hurried from one lesson to the next to be bombarded with apparently unrelated information with any genuine enthusiasm or interest stifled in the boredom of classroom conformity. A child's intelligence is then measured by his or her meek receptivity to the systematic brainwashing and his or her ability to regurgitate these 'facts' in examinations, whilst the teacher's performance is evaluated by the speed and completeness of the indoctrination. The curriculum is very carefully controlled with standardised textbooks which teachers, whatever their personal feelings on the subject, have to teach in order to retain their jobs.
Real questions about the nature of life, the reasons behind the contradictions in accepted historical absurdities, the dreams of self-expression have no part in the strait jacket of System education. People are 'consumers' and cogs in the corporate machine, and those who can accept this role are what the education process call successful'. If conformity is the price of 'success', those who seek alternative views and reject the indoctrination are made to experience shame and a sense of failure. We are taught that the Elite system of corporate-led consumerism has been freely created and that it provides the only answer for a meaningful, worthwhile life. Childhood happiness, enthusiasm and excitement for life are suffocated as we are taught to operate within a system which denies the very essences of humanity – love and the ability to question and search for the truth of our current existence.